Smile Now and Pay Later | Simply Pay it in 4 with Afterpay
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*. Sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment at one of our boutique locations, and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception - it's as simple as that.
Everyone deserves a healthy, confident smile and with Afterpay there's even more reason to show it off. We are proud to partner with Afterpay to make your dream smile a reality.
How Afterpay Works
- Call or Book Online For Your Next Visit
- Pay it in 4 equal fortnightly payments
- No Extra Payments
- If you pay on time, you'll pay NO interest and NO additional fees*
- Enjoy your Smile
- Go out and smile with confidence!
Get Started & Download the Afterpay App Today
Check your payment limit in the App by selecting the barcode. When your treatment is finished, have your barcode scanned at reception. The first of your four payments will be taken at the time of your visit.
To Register for Afterpay You Will Need:
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Extras you should know
The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit us
Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
*Fail to make a payment on time - you will be charged an initial late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
How to Use Afterpay
- Book your appointment online or call directly
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us - Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit - Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App