How to Pay | Health Funds
We accept multiple payment methods to give you the flexibility to afford the treatment you need.
Afterpay | Payment over 4 installments
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment interest, and no additional fees*. Visit our Afterpay page to learn more about how to register.
Private Health Funds
Having Private Health is a great way to ensure you get regular affordable dental care. We accept a wide range of private health funds:
- HBF Member Plus Provider
- Medibank Private Members Choice
- Bupa Members RST Platinum
- HCF More for Teeth
- CBHS Choice Network Provider
- NIB First Choice
Dental Coverage Memberships - smile.com.au
We are a smile.com.au practice. What this means for you is that if you are part of smile.com.au you will have reduced treatment fees, Smile.com.au can be used as without a health fund to reduce fees up to 40% and even more if you are part of a health fund.
Government Funded Dental
Ou clinic puts your health first and takes all patients eligible for government-funded dental including;
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule government schema (CDBS)
South Australia Government Dental Schemes
- Emergency Dental Scheme (EDS)
- General Dental Scheme (GDS)
- Pensioner Denture Scheme (PDS) Metropolitan Dentists